adjust-a-body® with Lag Clevis for wood posts
Exposed, swaged, tensioning, face-of-the-post-mounted fitting suitable for level or pitched runs and is available for 1/8˝ and 3/16˝ diameter 1×19 stainless steel cable.
- Can be used with any fitting on the opposite end of the run.
- Consists of two separate pieces: the articulating Threaded Lag and Adjust-a-Body® tensioning body.
- Threaded Clevis is installed into a pre-drilled or tapped hole in the end post.
Cable is retained within the body portion of the fitting by a ferrule swaged onto the end of the cable.
- Use of this fitting requires an appropriate sized ferrule that is swaged onto the cable, which much be purchased separately.
- Once sufficient tension is achieved, the Lock Nut is secured against the end of the body to secure the fitting from loosening.
Part Number: A-J6-CL-W
|Cable Diameter||Use with Ferrule No.||“T” Thread||“Lt”||“Ln”||“Lr”||“D” Dia.|